Do your thing at NT-ware.
We are an innovation partner and member of the Canon Group. Our specialists around the world develop state-of-the-art software for our print and scan management operations located near the German city of Osnabrück. These developments are made from scratch through constant dialog with colleagues in New York, Singapore, and Tokyo. With our highly flexible working environment and our pioneering approaches regarding time, space, and equipment, we are a fount of ideas for newer and better solutions. Come and join our team in Bad Iburg, Germany.
IT DATA PROTECTION OFFICER(m/f/d) –
That sounds fantastic!
Do you know Article 37 ff. of the General Data Protection Regulation and section 38 of the Federal Data Protection Act (Germany) inside out, understand the immense importance of secure data, and love using your valuable knowledge to advise others? Can you also communicate fluently in German, like to work proactively, and are able to recognize data privacy risks before they become acute?
Experience? Is something I´d like to gain with NT-ware.
Are you at the beginning of your professional career? We’re always on the look-out for new talents and would therefore love to receive your on-spec application!
We are a friendly team made up of delightfully easy-going people from over 35 nations. Working out of our Green Building in Bad Iburg, Germany, we put our heads together to develop, test, and implement exciting ideas. By the way: What is your English like
I love it!
English is not really my strong point.
With us, you can go all out.
- You are in charge when it comes to monitoring compliance with data protection regulations, and frequently advise both our management and our departments on the dos and don’ts of data privacy.
- You provide smart answers to questions regarding data protection impact assessments, and keep our records of processing activities (with support from our departments) in accordance with Article 30 GDPR.
- You are also the first point of contact for supervisory authorities and coordinate their work with your colleagues.
- "There’s always room for improvement": With this saying in mind, you deliver convincing ideas for making things better, particularly when it comes to the company’s data protection organization.
- Our data protection training concept will soon bear your unmistakable signature, because you have worked hard to take it to the next level.
No worries. We offer in- house language courses tought by certified instructors so you can quickly brush up on your English skills.
That sounds perfect. Is there any information about the perks and benefits?
I don’t think this is the right job for me :(
That’s too bad, good luck on your job search!
Any perks and benefits? Of course. We offer a super-flexible, highly modern and well-equipped workspace with a company bonus plan, continued professional development opportunities, driver safety training, job bike leasing, fitness studio cooperation, the option to work from home, when required electrically height-adjustable desks and much more... Convinced?