Do your thing at NT-ware.
We are an innovation partner and member of the Canon Group. Our specialists around the world develop state-of-the-art software for our print and scan management operations located near the German city of Osnabrück. These developments are made from scratch through constant dialog with colleagues in New York, Singapore, and Tokyo. With our highly flexible working environment and our pioneering approaches regarding time, space, and equipment, we are a fount of ideas for newer and better solutions. Come and join our team in Bad Iburg, Germany.
LINUX SYSTEM ENGINEER &
SECURITY SPECIALIST (M/F/D)
That sounds fantastic!
Are you adept at all Linux systems, which you regularly manage with Puppet and keep up-to-the-minute with Samba/NFS? Do you also have a few years (2+) of experience with networking, Elasticsearch mapping, Elasticsearch Query DSL, JIRA, Git repositories and Confluence, as well as creating script in Python and Bash? And have you already used Kibana for visualizations, dashboards, and analyses? Great! Can we also count on your organization skills for coordinating Logstash systems and pipelines? And do your watchful eyes not miss a thing when it comes to creating Elasticsearch learn orders for identifying anomalies in production datasets?
Experience? Is something I´d like to gain with NT-ware.
Are you at the beginning of your professional career? We’re always on the look-out for new talents and would therefore love to receive your on-spec application!
At NT-ware, you’ll meet a friendly team of experts made up of delightfully easy-going people from over 35 nations. At each of our locations, we put our heads together to develop, test, and implement exciting ideas. By the way: What is your English like?
I love it!
English is not really my strong point.
With us, you can go all out.
- You’ll be our go-to person for all things Linux. You’ll confidently manage, maintain, secure, and generally be responsible for all Linux systems, ensuring their network security.
- You are our contact for Elasticsearch clusters and environments. You’ll prepare Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, and you will test, maintain, and configure them to ensure they are always up to date.
- You’ll develop suitable solutions to prevent risks, fulfill service level agreements (SLAs) and process large, heterogeneous datasets.
- Naturally, you’ll maintain an overview of the resources,secure performance, and keep optimizing machine learning.
- Last but not least, you’ll also document and describe the systems integrated in the applications.
No worries. We offer in- house language courses tought by certified instructors so you can quickly brush up on your English skills.
That sounds perfect. Is there any information about the perks and benefits?
I don’t think this is the right job for me :(
That’s too bad, good luck on your job search!
Any perks and benefits? Of course. We offer a super-flexible, highly modern and well-equipped workspace with a company bonus plan, continued professional development opportunities, driver safety training, job bike leasing, fitness studio cooperation, the option to work from home, when required electrically height-adjustable desks and much more... Convinced?