Do your thing at NT-ware.
We are an innovation partner and member of the Canon Group. Our specialists around the world develop state-of-the-art software for our print and scan management operations located near the German city of Osnabrück. These developments are made from scratch through constant dialog with colleagues in New York, Singapore, and Tokyo. With our highly flexible working environment and our pioneering approaches regarding time, space, and equipment, we are a fount of ideas for newer and better solutions. Come and join our team in Bad Iburg, Germany.
Training Specialist (m/f/d) –
That sounds fantastic!
Are you passionate in assessing training and development needs for Canon, Canon Partners and internal employees to then develop and deliver training programs where needed? Are you willing to to develop group and individual skills and knowledge, to create training packages, to present training sessions in-person and monitor training for effectiveness?
Experience? Is something I´d like to gain with NT-ware.
Are you at the beginning of your professional career? We’re always on the look-out for new talents and would therefore love to receive your on-spec application!
We are a friendly team made up of delightfully easy-going people from over 35 nations. Working out of our Green Building in Bad Iburg, Germany, we put our heads together to develop, test, and implement exciting ideas. By the way: What is your English like?
I love it!
English is not really my strong point.
With us, you can go all out.
- You determine training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
- You provide oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
- You review existing training materials produced by team member to determine quality, appropriateness, and effectiveness
- You modify or create course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- You present in-person and online training sessions
- You schedule training sessions, and organize information technology and other equipment
- You monitor training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- You maintain the understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
No worries. We offer in- house language courses tought by certified instructors so you can quickly brush up on your English skills.
That sounds perfect. Is there any information about the perks and benefits?
I don’t think this is the right job for me :(
That’s too bad, good luck on your job search!
Any perks and benefits? Of course. We offer a super-flexible, highly modern and well-equipped workspace with a company bonus plan, continued professional development opportunities, driver safety training, job bike leasing, fitness studio cooperation, the option to work from home, when required electrically height-adjustable desks and much more... Convinced?